What information do we collect?
Hubble respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, any subsequent replacement legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services; and
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about you computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us).
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
International data transfers
If you are in the European Union, information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Union. You expressly agree to such transfers.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping any passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
- Under data protection law you have the right to change or withdraw your consent and to request details of any personal data that we hold about you.
- Where we have no legitimate reason to continue to hold your information, you have the right to be forgotten.
- We may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some services and products. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
- If you wish to inform us of changes in consent for marketing please contact us at the address or telephone number indicated in any recent correspondence or emails you have received from us.
- Further details of your rights can be obtained by visiting the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk (link opens in new window).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, views or privacy policies of third party websites.